Working From Home Coach
Right now every day counts. This is a critical time as we navigate all of the changes, and productivity is key.
Working from home isn’t just about being on the calls and putting the hours in, it’s about showing up in a high functioning capacity. That includes:
- Being clear-headed and focused on the priorities
- Maintaining energy levels
- Being organized
- Staying connected
- Doing these things consistently
Even when people have the greatest intentions it can be difficult to consistently execute, and working from home can add complications and distractions that are seemingly out of our control. Our brains are set up to favour planning over follow-through and learning to override this preference isn’t about motivation. The solution resides in building the right habits at an individual level, with ongoing evaluation and tweaking as needed.
Intense focus on building these habits sooner rather than later will save companies countless hours in wasted productivity.
Alignment: Goals, Systems, and Individuals
For a company to thrive with a remote workforce the following three pillars must be factored in:
- The Business: Businesses differ in their needs and set-ups, but they all have specific systems and requirements to which all people must adapt for the business to thrive. Examples: Software systems, reports, etc.
- Working Together: Working from home introduces new expectations as well as new norms and behaviours. It’s important for there to be clarity and for everyone to be on the same page. Examples: Communication expectations and style, hours of availability, etc.
- The Individual Work: There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to the “best” way to work from home. Mastering working from home requires a deep understanding of one’s own individual drivers both internal and external, self-discipline, self-regulation, and constant evaluation and tweaking.
I coach individuals with tools rooted in the latest science in the fields of psychology, business, and neurology. Through the program, participants will build the systems they need in order to facilitate their productivity on an ongoing basis, as well as the tools to adjust as circumstances dictate.
Who Needs This?
This four-week program is the fastest way to get your workforce in control of their personal productivity and effectiveness. If your organization suddenly relies on a remote workforce and you can’t afford the usual ramp-up time it takes people to figure it out, let’s have a conversation.