Do you want more than “Good Enough”?
I coach the best women. These women all know what success feels like, and they all know that to keep growing and building on success you need to work at it. otherwise it’s really easy to get stuck or settle. Coaching helps make that both easier and more fun. My coaching groups bring together interesting women from the corporate world, entrepreneurs, artists, and women who are in-between and need to figure out their next step. No forced sharing, I respect that people are different.
Do any of these sound familiar?
Actually, the Right Time is Right Now
Group Coaching for Women
What could your very best look like?
What would happen if you made the decision that you really wanted to go for it – whether it be making a significant change in your life, working towards an exciting goal, or even figuring out why you might have been feeling a bit stuck.
When you look out to the future you really want, what would you love to see? How is your career? Who do you spend time with? What do you make time for? How have you contributed to the world? How do people see you?
Are you struggling with structure and accountability?
How often have you thought “I’m so busy right now but when ____ I will ____”?
It’s so easy to get caught up in the busy and let life happen to us while we rush to do it all. Sometimes it’s hard to define what we really want, or it’s difficult to take the first few steps. Often it seems impossible to stay on track and be consistent and motivated in our efforts to create something new.
Real change isn’t about one big breakthrough and dramatic act, it boils down to the tiny intentional decisions that we make each day.
This 12 week coaching program is designed to help you identify and clarify what you want to achieve, provide concrete methods to help you move forward, as well as providing ongoing support, accountability, and motivation. And it will be fun. Lesson topic examples include:
- Goals and Vision
- Habits and Discipline
- Self Image
- Procrastination vs Prioritization
- Decision Making and Momentum
*no jerks allowed
Successful coaching is predicated on finding a coach that is a good fit for you. If you are ready to work with a coach, book a no-obligation conversation to see if it is a fit.
Group Coaching for Women – Program
ANCHOR YOUR WEEK IN THE BEST WAY
- Designed to provide tools, systems, accountability, and structure to help you build and maintain momentum to achieve your goals
- Twelve online live video sessions (*easy to use free app software) at the same allotted time each week – at sign up choose one of:
- Mondays 6:45am EST
- Mondays 9:00am EST
- Each live group video call includes a theme based lesson, an exercise, followed by a discussion (no forced sharing)
- Participants will be given weekly assignments to deepen their understanding of the material
- One private coaching session each month
- A la carte special rates for additional private one-on-one coaching sessions
- Access to a private Facebook Community Group
- Holidays rescheduled
"What if you were always as productive as the day before a vacation?"
"I wish I had procrastinated and stayed on the couch surfing Facebook" said no one ever
"Because not everyone is going to wake up at 5:00am"